Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Back - At least for Now

Well, the past few week sure have been eventful; at least as far as computing is concerned. I have been having some major issues with my pc and I am not sure that I am out of the woods just yet. I am upgrading to new system but that won't be here for a while. So for now I will limp along on this old machine and hope for the best. So if I am out of contact for a short bit you now know why.

I have a few woodworkers to add to the woodshop that have been waiting for a while to get on so I am feverishly adding their info now. Sorry for the delays, but I have been pulling my hair out with this pc.

I have many more pieces of info to pass on to you so subscribe as I will be adding those in the next few days as well.

Have a great day

Joe Truehart

No comments:

Post a Comment